5 Important Points of Hair Mesotherapy
Today we understand that just external cosmetic applications are not enough to look younger and beautiful. We have to listen our body and give enough attention to nutrition and replacement therapies. For healthy and high dencity hair we should do the same.
Many men and women have hair problems (hair loss, weakness, lose the brightness ) in their life times. Hair mesotherapy is the one of the most effective support treatments.
Here are the 5 important points of hair mesotherapy:
- What is hair mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy;is a Greek word and means; the treatment of the middle layer of the skin. Hair mesothreapy is the process that injecting nutrient rich fluid which are needed for the hair to be strong and healthy. Mesotherapy is also an effective in facial rejuvenation, scar and cellulite treatments.
2.Who can apply mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy should only done by doctors in clinics or hospitals.
3.What happens during your hair mesotherapy appointment?
Generally hair mesotherapy is applied only injections. According to our clinic experiences; with combined methods the results will be more successful.
Dr. Handan Yavuz Köksal applies hair mesotherapy by 3 combined different methods:
- First we applied anesthetic cream and wait 20 minutes. For this way our patient feel minimum pain during the mesotherapy application.
- Dr. Handan Yavuz Köksal, applies mesotherapy products with dermapen. It takes 15-20 minutes.
- After dermapen, mesotherapy products injected with needles that are proper for patients skin (needles must be right diameter and length for each patient). This step takes 15-20 minutes.
- Last step is electroporation application. Electroporation; ensures the absorption of the entire mesotherapy product in the scalp. And also it accelerates the transition of hair to growth phase. This application takes 10 minutes.
4.Who are the good candidates for hair mesotherapy?
Women and men who suffers from hair loss and other hair problems are good candidate for hair mesotherapy.
5.How many mesotherapy sessions do I need?
How many mesotherapy sessions you need is determined according to your needs. Some patients need more, some need less. But approximately 3 session can be enough.