Biofibre Artificial Hair
The result of twenty years of in-depth Scientific Research on artificial fibres approved by the Food and Drug Administration for medical use, allowed us to achieve Biofibre Hair Implant system, the Medicap Artificial Hair Implant technique that makes it possible to obtain a high hair density in a few hours with the maximum patient comfort.
What is Biofibre Artificial Hair Transplant?
Biofibre Hair Implant is a anti aging procedure for male and female baldness (alopecia) solution and as hair thinning remedy, exclusively performed by qualified trained physicians in order to guarantee a good and lasting aesthetic result and with immediate psychological benefit to the patients worldwide.
Is Biofibre Artificial Hair Transplant safe?
Biofibre, Biocompatible Artificial Hair and Medicap implantation instruments are Medical Devices certified by CE 0373, TGA, GOST and other as they fulfil all safety requirements established by the 93/42/EEC Directive and all the applicable international standards. Biofibre Biocompatible Artificial Hair produced by Medicap ® is a Medical Device Approved for Hair Implant with CE 0373 and TGA Certifications.
Preclinical, Clinical and Histological Studies confirm that Biofibre hair is a safe and effective for male and female Baldness (alopecia) solution and hair thinning remedy.
What are Biofibre Hair’s features ?
- Biofibre® hair is made with approved material for medical use
- Biofibre® hair is biocompatible and well tolerated by the skin tissue which welcomes them
- Biofibre® hair is made with inert materials, not harmful for the human body and produces a keratin plug which obstacles microbial agents from penetrating the pseudo-infundibulum
- Biofibre® hair is resistant to flexing and tensile stress (over 300 gr.), does not break and allows a long-lasting aesthetic effect, as well as for the removal of the fibre, if needed
- Biofibre® hair have a special reversible knot, which ensures an excellent strength of the implant and, in case of need, allows complete fibre removal without leaving scars
- Biofibre® hair is soft, flexible, fine and strongly resistant, all features that favors a fast cicatrization and offers a long-lasting aesthetic result
- Biofibre®hair is undetectable to natural hair: it is available in variations of 13 different color + white
- Biofibre® hair is available in different length as 15 cm, 30 cm, 45 cm and different styles as straight, wavy, curly, afro
- Like natural hair, Biofibre® hair have to be treated with suitable hair products as Biofibre®hair care set .
Who can perform Biofibre Hair Implant ?
The hair implant is a soft medical practice for male and female baldness solution or as hair thinning remedy that can be performed only by a Qualified trained Physician, by using Automatic Hair Implant device or manual instruments and Biocompatible Approved Artificial Hair on Selected Patients.
How about the procedure?
Biofibre Hair Transplant is a simple light surgery procedure such as any procedure it have to be performed by a physicians and health workers .
First, your procedure is planned second; the transplant area is preparated. Third local anesthesia is applied and then Biofibre Hair is transplaned.
Biofibre Hair Transplant performed via manual instruments or automatic hair implant devices.
It consists of introducing Biofibre hair one by one to ensure a more natural result until the desired hair density is obtained.
How many Biofibre hair are necessary to correct a generalized hair loss ?
Approximately 2,500 Biofibre hairs are sufficient to obtain a good aesthetic result. For a greater density, Medicap High Density hair (MHD) could be preferred.
Who is the best candidate for Biofibre Hair Transplant? Is it suatable for women too?
Biofibre hair transplant is suitable for any age and even for those who are completely bald.
Women can have long biofibre implants. Biofibre hair is available in different length as 15 cm, 30 cm, 45 cm and in various shapes as straight, wave, curly, afro to satisfy all the patients expectations.
Is Biofibre hair available on various color?
Biofibre hair is available in 13 color.
Is Biofibre Hair Transplant look natural?
Biofibre hair are look like natural hair. Biofibre hair does not lose its color and shape. These hair are very resistant and do not break.
How long do I have to wait until a Biofibre implant is stabilized ?
The final fixing of implanted Biofibre is completed 20- 30 days after the implant performed to cover male or female baldness area or increase hair thickenning and will remain unchanged for a long period of time.
How long will the result of a Biofibre Hair Transplant last?
The duration of the aesthetic result obtained with a Biofibre hair implant varies depending from patients and for the correct management of the post-implant period.
Literature reports that the aesthetic results last for 7-8 years in average with progressive Biofibre loss of approximately 10 % per year.
After fibers natural loss a new Biofibre implant can be performed to regain same aesthetic result?
Sure, yearly implant re-touch to compensate the fibers yearly loss is performed as standard.