Nowadays there are lots of techniques used in order to get rid of wrinkles and have shiny skin. Among these, medical aesthetic methods without surgery are prevalent because of their activities and they can be applied easily.
However, to talk about a successful process, it is not enough to mention only the activity, it is also very important to have a natural appearance. So regarding this issue, it should look natural enough to not understand what you have done…
At this point, “Golden Needle” shows up with its efficiency and working principle.
What is Golden Needle?
The Golden Needle method collects mesotherapy, fractional laser and radiofrequency technologies in one device. It seems a little complicated, right? Let’s clarify it:
The gold needle device has micro-needles on it. Through these micro-needles, radiofrequency (heat energy) is given under the skin. Radiofrequency is heat energy and it has been used safely in various fields for many years
During the gold needle application, the skin is stimulated/damaged under control without hurting the surface of the skin. Our skin starts to produce collagen to repair damaged tissues so that wrinkles are removed, skin sags get better, more tight and vibrant appearance is achieved.
Moreover, this Collagen effect is not an exterior injection; the skin itself naturally produces collagen and hyaluronic acid. If the gold needle application is done more than once it will have evident results and after each application, the improvement of the skin will be apparent.
During the gold needle process, the skin layer is injured until a certain level without causing any harm on the surface of the skin. In order to repair the damaged tissues, the skin produces collagen. Collagen prevents wrinkles and improves the skin sags which leads to a perfectly stretched skin and vibrant appearance.
Golden Needle Working Principle
The mechanism of the gold needle is based on self-repair of the skin. The structure that allows our skin to be vibrant, smooth and elastic is the connective tissue just below the surface of the skin. Connective tissue is composed of proteins named collagen.
Babies have the softest skin, no? Because babies have the maximum level of collagen in their skin. Over time the amount of collagen in the skin decreases and mimic lines, wrinkles, sags appear. How can I increase the level of collagen? There are two ways to do this; 1-collagen supplement 2-help the skin to regenerate collagen.
The gold needle method is used to produce collagen in the skin again. For this, heat energy is sent under the skin under control, and there is some damage to the tissue. The skin starts to produce extra collagen and other substances to repair the tissues, and as a result, the wrinkles, sags and skin spots on the skin will disappear.
Who are the good candidates for the golden needle?
Those who suffer from skin wrinkles, skin spots, tone differences or matt skin are candidates for the golden needle.
How to apply a golden needle?
Anesthetic cream is used before the Scarlet application so that the patient does not feel any discomfort during the procedure. The main process starts after 20-30 minutes of prelimination.
Scarlet application applied all over the face takes about 45 minutes. It is natural to have slight redness after scarlet application. However patient does not have any problem after Scarlet which restrains him/her to continue their daily life.
What are the advantages of the Golden Needle?
- Mesotherapy, fractional laser and radiofrequency technologies are combined in a single device with the Golden Needle method.
- Disposable needles are used per patient. Thus, hygiene is provided and the risk of infection is prevented.
- The Golden Needle method can be applied every season.
- The gold needle method also does not cause artificial changes in your expression.
- Quite natural results are obtained with the Golden Needle.
- It is a method of rejuvenation without surgery. Even one session patient can realize the results.
How to apply Golden Needle?
- Special skincare and cream application takes about 30 minutes to soften the skin and reduce the pain before application.
- A new medical cap is used for each patient and then appropriate doses are determined.
- It is applied mostly to problematic areas. The most common application is to the face and neck area.
- The process takes approximately 40 minutes.
- It is normal to see some redness in the first 5-6 hours after the procedure.
- During the following 24 to 72 hours, the redness starts to get pink.
- Cream and sun protectors should be used to provide wound care for 3-4 days after the procedure.
- Swimming and sunbathing the next day after the procedure is not recommended.