Conformity to Legislation and Ethical Requirements
At our website we are constantly working on making sure that the information that we publicise follows applicable Turkish and European legislation. Decisions over whether to publish are taken after a collective assessment of the sensitivity of the information along with its context, what the purpose is, and which circulation it will or could have.Sometimes it is difficult to determine and consider between the individual’s needs and privacy, or the general public’s interests to publicize the information.
Consent to publishing
Name, position, telephone number, e-mail and other similar work related personal records can normally be published on a website without the consent of the registered individual.
Photos on the Internet
Normally photos who contain people are considered a personal record, even if they are not named in connection along with publishing of the photo. At the Istanbul Hair Institute/ Dr Handan Koksal Clinic, we always obtain approval from the people who are photographed with an intent to be published at our website.
Disclosure and Consent Form Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
In this health service presentation, we process your personal data and your consent in line with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law) No. 6698 as Dr. Handan Köksal Polyclinic (İmstc Medical Support Training and Organization Ltd. Şti.) The scope of personal data processing is the recording, processing, storage, updating and transfer of data to third parties where permitted by the legislation, and we would like to inform you about our mutual rights and obligations under the legislation:
All your personal data including your health data (identity information, telephone, address, insurance number, diseases and similar data) are necessary for the establishment of the contract, protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, health services and planning of financing and its management; to inform you about the appointment if you make an appointment; fulfilling legal and regulatory requirements; billing for our services; confirming your identity; sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation; sharing requested information with private insurance companies within the scope of financing health services; to be able to answer all your questions and complaints about our health services; taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of systems and applications; may be processed for research and similar purposes. Your personal data is processed in compliance with the data processing and statute of limitations in the legal legislation regarding the provision of health services.
- Your personal data can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through the website, social media, call center, mobile applications and similar means and can be kept in both digital and physical environment.
- Your collected personal data, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the Law and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, and for the purposes mentioned above, our polyclinic, the Ministry of Health, its sub-units and family medicine centers, private insurance companies (healthcare companies). , pension and life insurance, etc.), Social Security Institution, General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies, General Directorate of Population, Turkish Pharmacists Association, prosecutor’s office and courts, laboratories in the country or abroad with which we cooperate for medical diagnosis, medical centers and third parties providing health services, the health institution to which the patient is referred or the patient himself applied, your representatives duly authorized, third parties we receive consultancy from, regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities, our suppliers whose services we benefit from or cooperate with, It can be shared with our request service providers within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
- In our polyclinic, adequate and necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to protect your personal data processed during the provision of health services in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Regarding your processed personal data; to learn whether personal data is processed, to request information about it if it has been processed, to access and request personal health data, to learn whether it is used in accordance with the purpose, to learn the third parties to which it is transferred, to request correction in case of wrong processing, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data, In case of processing, you have the right to request the correction to be notified to the transferred third parties, to object to the adverse result by analyzing through automated systems, and to demand the compensation of the damage suffered due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
- You can use your rights described above by applying to us with a petition. Your request will be evaluated by us within thirty days at the latest and the result will be notified to you.
- Declaration of Consent: I am informed that the necessary information has been provided, that I have read and understood the text, that my personal data specified herein are processed without any influence, Private Dr. I accept, declare and undertake that I expressly consent to its transfer to Handan Köksal Polyclinic and the above-mentioned real and legal persons.
Name and surname :